Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloweeeeeeen


Here's my favorite shot from Halloween, from the back yard at 50P's mom's house.

Man! Whatta month. I have a lot of reviews to write, opting to use more of my time watching flicks. I just caught up on comments yet again, going back to Julie's Zombieland review. (The only reason I assume anyone is interested in such things is that I know I like to read new comments on my own reviews.)

Great work, everybody. Another killer year. Now type with me!

(Not tonight, though. I'm taking a break.)

6 comments:

JPX said...

If there's one thing I take from your post it's that I want to live in 50P's mom's house - damn!

Cute shot - a perfect reminder of why I love Halloween more than any other holiday.

Catfreeek said...

I'd also like to live in 50p's Mom's house. Octo I love reading your comments, I will go back and read.

Crystal Math said...

This pic reminds me of all the kids I'd see at the farmer's market who insisted on wearing their Halloween costumes. It didn't matter if it was the middle of July or the middle of November, there was some kid who just wanted to be Batman 24/7

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Haha, I remember that Batman kid. After the 3rd or 4th week in a row I started thinking that there was something wrong with him.

That picture is adorable. I want to photoshop Zack in front of a black and white city, about to go on a rampage.

AC said...

awesome picture!

DKC said...

Also love this one - and Catfreeek's photoshop rules!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...