Monday, October 03, 2011

In The Folds of Flesh


She's got the crazy eyes
(1970) **1/2

Crazy people in funky stylish clothes, lure folks up to their house & kill them. Amidst the cyanide baths and decapitations, we witness flashbacks that give insight on the crazy peoples past, in other words, we get to see what made them crazy.

I went to the house party and all I got was a lousy head on a stick.

Nazis made me walk around nude so now I'm killing people

This was a pretty fun romp, I’d class it more in the so bad it’s good category. My favorite line from the film, “I watched you spin your web of sex and death.” Sometimes it’s okay to be gorey and groovy.

10 comments:

Octopunk said...

Dang that lady sure does have the crazy eyes. Her eye sockets are like Shannon Doherty's.

Cat, you are holding the title for Most Asses, hands down.

Oh wait, is that what the title's referring to?

Catfreeek said...

I don't think so, I have one more picture I forgot to add, will do it now.

AC said...

maybe 2011 will be the year of boobs and tushies?

JPX said...

Hooray for boobs!

Mr. AC said...

In addition to being ass-centric, Catfreeek's last two reviews both featured nazis. Could this be a hitherto untapped sub-genre?

Abduscias said...

Lol...most asses

Catfreeek said...

Could be Mr. AC, I can think of at least 3 more Nazi related horror films off the top of my head, Dead Snow, Blood Creek & The Keep.

Catfreeek said...

Also, Apt Pupil, Crawlspace and possibly Marathon Man and The Boys from Brazil if you want to stretch it.

Mr. AC said...

But do they have nazis and asses?

50PageMcGee said...

landshark and i might have won for zombie strippers last year, but we'd both have had to forfeit the prize because the movie was zombie strippers.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...