Monday, October 12, 2009

Homebodies



(1974) ****

After Johnny Sweatpant's brutal taunting last year I made it my life's mission to acquire this film. Not only did I find it, but I found it on DVD. Take that Mister Sweaty Pants!
So the big question is, is it really all that JSP built it up to be? Hell yes! Hilarious & brilliant. I love these old people, from the prune eating ring leader right down to the reclusive spinster. One of the funniest things about this film is how agile these old folks are. We're not talking actors in make-up here, these are genuine old folks. They are seen running around at some impressive speeds here. The theme music is perfect and if you ask me it's the very sweet frosting on this here cake. My advice to you is to find this film or just ask. Unlike Mister I'm keeping this all to myself you can't have it, I'll gladly hook you up. It's worth every geriatric moment. Thanks for taunting me into buying it JSP.

5 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I was wondering when you were going to watch this one. Glad you liked it!

I originally discovered this beauty at Acme video in Providence. Please tell me that place still exists! They had an excellent, well organized horror section back in the day.

Octopunk said...

Ah, nothing like a well-stocked horror section.

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
supreme t shirt
cheap nba jerseys
golden gooses sneakers
golden goose outlet
nike lebron 16
yeezy shoes
michael kors handbags
paul george shoes
adidas yeezy

sheaul said...

zeal replica bags replica gucci s9l93j5p40 replica bags vancouver replica bags canada visit this web-site x0h47o9t42 replica bags uk replica bags seoul replica hermes bag d5n88e0n72 replica bags wholesale india

neshoosesm said...

n6w72i8r42 w2q61n7y03 n6k50k0v00 m4y05c0d80 k4i72g7s43 w1y06r4j37

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...