Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pervert

(2005) **1/2



I viewed Pervert with the hopes of discovering an obscure independent horror film that both shocks and engages the mind. Because it featured actress/California gubnatorial candidate Mary Carey, I expected nothing less than a highly sophisticated and intellectual endeavor.

Imagine my disappointment upon learning that first time director Jonathan Yudis was clearly more interested in displaying loose women with large, wonderful, bouncing breasts than creating a traditional horror movie with an engaging plot and genuine scares. I refrained from ejecting the DVD, if only for the sake of warning the good readers of this blog. Nevertheless I was outraged.

James returns to his father’s desert ranch home from college and is introduced to his voluptuous, much younger girlfriend. (It is revealed that his mother died of mysterious causes.) As a repressed virgin with uncontrollable hormones, James can’t help but feel attracted to his new mama and the feeling is reciprocal. James eventually succumbs to Cheryl’s advances after she pours honey all over her naked body. The two engage in sexual relations multiple times behind Hezekiah’s back. But the morning after the old man discovers the affair, Cheryl’s body is found brutally murdered...

After mourning the loss of his beloved girlfriend, Hezekiah returns home the next day with a new, equally well endowed woman. Presumably he hoped that her company would help ease the pain and assist him with the grieving process. Unfortunately despite James' good intentions, he once again gives into lust and another body is found the next morning.

Who is killing these poor buxom women? I don’t want to give anything away but it may or may not have something to do with a witch doctor and a stop motion detachable appendage.



Sigh, woe is me. I suppose I’ll just never understand sexploitation films.

8 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Placing Gretchen pasties on these women was nothing short of genius. Hilarious review.

DKC said...

I must agree. The Gretchen nipple shields had me rolling!

Thanks for taking one for the team and warning us away, JSP!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

It's my solemn duty and I take it very seriously.

Gretchen said...

BOOBS!!!

Landshark said...

I'm offended that there's only one photo of the buxom 2nd (3rd?) wife on the trampoline.

JPX said...

You had me at "boobs". Pervert seems like a winner. Hilarious review.

Octopunk said...

Oh, I think you DO understand sexploitation films.

50PageMcGee said...

mom?!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...