Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter


(2001) **

Oh god, so terrible! But I was warned. I'm sure most of you guys have seen this crap. A musical action with lesbian vampires, a priest with a mohawk, a mexican wrestler, and lots of kung-fu.
Oh, a talking virgin mary light (she calls him on the phone too!) and this talking dessert..



I guess its supposed to be a comedy, but it seemed so stupid, none of it made me laugh. Kinda like that jackass from Hangover..Zack Galagababba or something.I just can't be humored by something that is forced to be comical that it turns up stupid. It had its moments of Jesus on a scooter, the mohawk guy had a helmet so his mohawk would show through, and a somewhat entertaining night at a club with a "song" about Star Wars.
Don't get me wrong I do like some musicals, like Repo! The Genetic Opera! That was great! But this was crap in my book :(..Yeah, did I mention that it was "God awful"?? Bahhhh

6 comments:

Octopunk said...

Yeah, this movie ain't so hot. The opening theme song is the best part. But of course, that's part of what Horrorthon is about.

Catfreeek said...

I did warn you:)

JPX said...

"A musical action with lesbian vampires" Say no more, I will never watch this movie. I'm sorry that you had to endure it, but then again Catfreeek tried to warn you.

AC said...

yeah, pretty foul!

DKC said...

The name of this alone makes me giggle. It really sucks that it doesn't deliver.

50PageMcGee said...

okay, i saw this when i did my vampire jag a few years back and never reviewed it (along with about 14 other movies that year), and i agree it sucked. but i'm a little exasperated that JPX can look at the phrase, "A musical action with lesbian vampires," and find anything wrong with that on spec.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...