Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sheitan


(2006) ***1/2

Three friends meet some hot chicks while out clubbing. One of the girls invites them back to her country home for the night. Upon arrival they meet Joseph, a very bizarre and psychotic looking man who they are told is the housekeeper. Joseph and his big toothy grin invite the friends to go swimming in the hot spring, then back to the house to partake in some roasted goat. All seems to be going quite nicely, as the night carries on the girls begin to get friendlier and all is well, or so they think. Suddenly Joseph shows up and goes all kinds of crazy on their asses, he especially has it in for Bart, whom he has some special plans for.

Those are some mighty full teets.

Doesn't my big yellow grin make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Joseph is one freakish motherfucker, not to mention the house itself is a huge scary place filled with dozens of hand made dolls. Yeah, I would have went running home at top speed, saying nice to meet you all, I’m outta here. Not these guys, and I totally believe that just about any horny, red blooded male, facing the prospect of getting into a hot chicks pants, would have scoffed at all the scary shit and stuck it out.

My date and I just went apple picking, so romantic.

Joseph is one of the best psychos I’ve seen in a long time. From the moment you see him you just know, at some point this guy is gonna snap and it ain’t gonna be pretty. When he finally loses it he’s like an unstoppable force. Another suprisingly good find, and a prime example of what can happen when men think with the wrong head.

5 comments:

Trevor said...

Yeah, when I think back to when I was dating, there were some situations that easily could have turned in to horror films, but I usually stuck around anyway.

Good review, and great screenshot of the guy and his crazy looking teeth.

DKC said...

I definitely would have hightailed it when I saw those teeth! Of course, being a chick, I would have been home with a glass of wine anyway.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

What the holy hell is going on in that second picture? Actually... don't tell me. I'm better off not knowing, aren't I?

Octopunk said...

Yeah, it took me a while to figure that picture out. The clue is in the caption.

Honestly if I saw those teeth I'd probably head home for a glass of wine myself.

Anonymous said...

I all the timе emаіled thіs weblοg
ροst page to all mу aѕѕοciаtes, since іf like to rеad it then my linκs will too.
Also see my page - loans for bad credit

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...