Monday, November 07, 2011

Meatball Machine


(2005) **

More of a gory sci-fi monster movie, than a horror movie. The plot is confusing..something about Japanese workers at a plant who pick on a new girl, as a boy who works there gets jealous. He goes home to masturbate, gets interrupted and finds a weird backpack-looking thing in his closet. Somehow, this thing gets in the hands of the girl, and attaches itself to her, making her look more like a machine. It becomes a part of her and attacks anything in her way, specially the people who bully her.This little dude is on the inside of the machine.Part chick, part machine. Favorite part was the impalement of the eyeballs.Is it warm in here, or is it me?Rebirth, perhaps?

5 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Same special effects guy as Tokyo Gore Police!

Catfreeek said...

I liked this more than you, but really, it's the FX that sold me.

JPX said...

I've always wondered what this was about! What a crazy movie. I think I'll have to check it out.

Crystal Math said...

The title reminds me of the Pink Floyd video for "Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2"

Queuing it up for next year's 'thon! :-)

Octopunk said...

I think this extreme gore/mutation crap needs its own subgenre. Can we just call it "extreme gore mutation crap?"

Oh, and I'm totally on board this train.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...