Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Poltergeist II: The Other Side


(1986) ***

Poor Carol Anne..she is the first one to meet the creepy guy, Kane, after her and her family move into their new house. They think they are safe until things start happening in the house again. I like how grandmother keeps calling Carol Anne through the toy phone. The family gets help from creepy-voiced psychic Tangina and an elderly Native American. There is a lot of cool special effects and monsters in this one..

"Is there any food in my teeth?""Grandmaaaa....welcome home.."Really neat effects of the 80's

2 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I barely remember this one, I haven't watched it in so long. I need to rewatch it.

Octopunk said...

I recall this as having some game but being kind of a mess. I have to bear in mind I was comparing it unfavorably to the original, but after re-viewing the original in recent years I'm not sure what to think.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...