Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Taxidermia


(2006) ****

I really liked this movie except for the vomiting. I can deal with blood, guts and gore, but when it comes to spit and vomit, I'll pass :). Though every time someone vomited, I picked up my soda to drink..I don't know. Its a strange movie about three generations of strange men. And yes, a man does shoot a flame out of his penis, mentioned by Catfreeek. I like the idea of fetus Christmas ornaments..someone should make them even if they are fake.I guess the only part that makes this film a horror, is the ending. I do highly suggest this movie for the curious for strangeness!! Fuckin' A! :)

8 comments:

Crystal Math said...

I loved this movie SO MUCH last year watching it with JSP. I gave some thought to re-watching it for the sake of reviewing but your reactions completely mirror mine.

Catfreeek said...

I loved it too, great review. I'm so glad you finally watched it.

Catfreeek said...

Also reviewed by myself and JSP

Johnny Sweatpants said...

What a bizarre movie. I loved it but I'm not sure if I'm ready to watch it again any time soon.

AC said...

while not my cup of tea, i have great respect for those of you who have watched this!

DKC said...

Ditto that, AC!!

Abduscias said...

Human Centipede 2 is on the agenda ;)

Octopunk said...

I was quite curious about this one when it made the rounds last year; though I'm leary of parts of it (vomiting), my curiousity is rekindled by other parts of it (flaming penis).

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...